Join now - be part of our community!

Time to have a moan

Martingill
Visitor

Time to have a moan

When I first bought my Vaio I liked, it, now I have used it I have realised that the software is stupid and impractical. To see the problem I had look at the post I wrote a few days ago. I decided that I would simply transfer all the music on my Vaio back to my computer by simply dragging the Omgaudio folder out and transferring it onto my hard-drive. I this "initialised" it on the new version of SonicStage. I then simply copied all the music back onto my Vaio presuming it would work. How wrong I was. The music that i transferred back does not play on my Vaio now. Although it appears there, when you attempt to play it, it just freezes. I am able to copy a CD and put it in using SonicStage, and that works fine. So i decided to import all the music files into SonicStage and then transfer them to my Vaio this way, although taking a bit longer it would still be easier than having to put in my whole CD collection again. BUT due to the really <profanity removed by moderator> software (sorry to swear but I'm that annoyed) you need a liscense to transfer the songs even though I'm using the same computer as I was when i first copied them. Whats more I could apparently get the liscence of the Connect Music Store, but it only works to people in the US. Isn't Sony suppose to be a worldwide company? So why the hell does their music site only work in the US? A complete shambles. Looks like i'll have to go and put all my cds back into the computer and copy them from fresh. I'm not impressed at all.

0 REPLIES 0