Join now - be part of our community!

Troublemaker Keyboard - three keys pressed simultaneously ??

Triple-M-
Visitor

Troublemaker Keyboard - three keys pressed simultaneously ??

Hey everyone,

feels good to be a member of the vaio club :).

But unfortunately I have a problem with my loved FE31M.

My keyboard is making fun of me :wink:
I bought the FE31M because I want to have a notebook with which I can go for a game from time to time…here I am in trouble.

To play a game it is usually necessary to press a couple of keys at the same time. But this seems not to work with my 31M. The funny thing is that some combinations of three keys pressed at the same time work and some don’t.
Two examples for this:
NFS Most Wanted: Useing the nitro (key ALT) and steer (keys up and left or right) at the same time doesn’t work. Left and right don’t show any response.
Madden 07: Running (D) to the front (Up) right (right) doesn’t work. But running (D) to the front (Up) left (left) works! *confused*
What is happening there? So the keyboard is able to deal with three keys pressed at the same time but it is not able to deal with all kinds of combinations!? This doesn’t make any sense to me.

Does anyone have an idea why this is not working properly or what I can try to solve the problem?
Did anyone else experienced this as well?? I haven’t found anything on the web about this so far. I am a little afraid this is an individul problem I am having :(.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Triple

PS: If my english sucks…I am sorry, writing is not my strength :wink:

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Triple-M- and welcome to the forum.

This problem has been posted on a number of occasions recently and I am afraid that I have not seen any solution to date… :slight_frown:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat