Join now - be part of our community!

Unable to Print

sulair
Visitor

Unable to Print

Hi People of the Forum,

I am running Vista Home Premium on a FE41Z with an Epson Stylus Photo R200 (A4 paper size) printer. To date, I have experienced no problem printing text or photos. I have just tried to get the printer to print on paper that is 210 wide (normal A4 width) x 420 height, which is A3 paper cut down to fit the printer. The purpose of this is to print out landscape photos.

I tried printing a Word document using the above sizes in the page set up and it worked perfectly.

I then tried to print from Photoshop CS2, and this necessitated making changes in the page set up options of CS2 and R200 options but without success.

I now have problems printing anything, even though all settings (program and printer) are now showing normal A4 size paper! If I print from Word it sends the document to the print manager and just sits there ‘pending’. No error messages appear, but any further documents sent just back up in print manager. I did discover that when I shut Vista down the printer suddenly bursts into action for a short period. It’s like something is ‘stuck’ in the system that will not let the documents through.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0