Join now - be part of our community!

Updates for vp

Updates for vp

does anybody know if there are any more firmware updates planned in the near future for the vaio pocket. i have heard rumours of video capability, is this true? if it is, can anybody at sony tell us when?

7 REPLIES 7
sunnysureshin
Visitor

even m eagerly waiting for that. because mp3 portable players are common everywhere n even in smaller devices. but whats the use of carrying jus pocket viao for songs. If it has video capability in its so called X-black LCD then i guess it wud be really good as even sony can pull lot more customers, hope to see the video updates in a month.

sunnysureshin
Visitor

comeon friends, everyone should post this request n should request the sony corporation for the video updates in our viao pocket as its 20 & 40 gb, so we can see movies n songs in that while travelling, it wud be then worth of its cost that i believe, dont u feel its quite costlier for having jus songs. anyway hope for the best

hldomster
Visitor

The VP is outdated until it has capabilities other than pictures and audio. Look at the NW-HD5, it wipes the floor with the VP as a music player. SOny need to act fast to keep us VAIO lovers happy.

profile.country.BE.title
VinzzB
New

it's time for a new firmware sony!!!

what you waiting for sony?
gogo :slight_smile:

themetallifan
Visitor

Yeah.. go go go updates now!!!!!!!!!!
I am feeling like switching to .... APPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smileywink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

hldomster
Visitor

I don't know if you want to hear this, but Sony don't monitor this forum as such. I mean it is monitered, by CU and the gang, but they don't decide when there is going to be an update etc. Email Sony, but you'll probably be ignored.

badnewsal
Visitor

Ello mate! Here Here, bring on the updates and sort out the blatant randomness.