Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO LAPTOP BAG WANTED!

inectarios
Visitor

VAIO LAPTOP BAG WANTED!

Hola! to everyone...

I have been looking for a laptop bag for my A117S for a few days now and i could really use some help.

What im looking for is a bag that:
- is a shoulder bag
- can fit this 406mm x 280mm x 45mm laptop! (kind of big ah? - these designers.. they sure know how to make it NOT look this big... anyways.. )

- offer very good protection
- do NOT shout out "expensive laptop inhere!!" (like the VAIO bags)
- not more than £100 - £120 GBP
- NOT a Brenthaven (which are extremely good bags, but unfortunately do not have a bag that my VAIO can fit in since their 17" bags are only designed for Apple PowerBooks, which bttw are significantly thinner)

:thinking:

5 REPLIES 5
Psaila
Visitor

Hit The LInk For Accessory Matching Service On Club VAIO

Also You May Find This Offer still in use MAY Still Be There

Hope These may help .

A full range of Sony Vaio Case's Are Listed Here

And Welcome To Club VAIO .

Dziga
Visitor

Hey, first post and all that.

I have an A117s (same size) and bought a Lemonfish 'Spencer' business case from http://www.macattire.com/acatalog/The_Spencer.html

Brilliant bag, good value for money. It has plenty of compartments: space for the PSU brick, a mouse, cables, etc. The construction is sturdy with plenty of padding and the shoulder strap is comfortable. Good luck in finding something you like.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Why are people postimg similar posts when there's one just underneath?

inectarios
Visitor

Why are people postimg similar posts when there's one just underneath?

well.. 1.if there was, i didn't see it.. and
2.new posts have more chances of being visited

p.s thanx everyone for their help..anyone with other suggestions is more than welcome!

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

LOl I think you'll find sometimes if there's more than one similar post we just ignore the others and fill out just the one. Whats the point of us repeating ourselves ?