Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-FE31M vista drivers?

Lorrin76
Visitor

VGN-FE31M vista drivers?

I have a VGN-FE31M and have just recieved my copy of Vista. I can't seem to find any drivers for the GeForce Go 7600 anywhere. All the ones I have tried from Nvidia say no valid card detected.

Anyone have any ideas where I can get one from?

Cheers

Rich

3 REPLIES 3
OnePence
Visitor

You cannot get the drivers to work because they are not NVidia drivers with the Sony signature. All intergrated graphic drivers are not supported by graphic manufators and only your OEM (Sony) can issue you the drivers which work.

However that said there is a way round this problem as Sony do neglect to release many new graphic drivers. Check this website here http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/forum/ for custom drivers. Remember to read what it tell you properly and i do not take responsibility if you mess up your computer. But these work for me :cool: .

Resonate
Visitor

I have a VGN-FE31M  and have just recieved my copy of Vista.  I can't seem to find any drivers for the GeForce Go 7600 anywhere.  All the ones I have tried from Nvidia say no valid card detected.

Cheers

Rich

You would be wise to wait my friend :wink:

TLoC
Visitor

I have a VGN-FE31M  and have just recieved my copy of Vista.  I can't seem to find any drivers for the GeForce Go 7600 anywhere.  All the ones I have tried from Nvidia say no valid card detected.

Cheers

Rich

i finished installing again vista on mine fe31m and forced him to install GE FORCE 7600 GO ... without any installation addicional..

try to select "let me choose from a list of..." and then unmark "show only compatible hardware" on top and U may find the nvidia :slight_smile: