Join now - be part of our community!

Where can I find this?

Markus-j
Visitor

Where can I find this?

Hi!
I need a link to download Toshiba Bluetooth Stack or a similar appliance, as I uninstalled it when upgrading to Vista and now my Bluetooth is not working.
I've got an VGN-FE31Z
Where can I find this or similar program?

Markus

9 REPLIES 9
Resonate
Visitor

Hi!
I need a link to download Toshiba Bluetooth Stack or a similar appliance, as I uninstalled it when upgrading to Vista and now my Bluetooth is not working.
I've got an VGN-FE31Z
Where can I find this or similar program?

Markus

Have you looked on VAIO Support > Updates & Drivers & checked to see if the bluetooth on there ?

Markus-j
Visitor

I have indeed, and also tried googling for it to no avail..
Could perhaps be shipped under different name.

Resonate
Visitor

I have indeed, and also tried googling for it to no avail..
Could perhaps be shipped under different name.

You say you have just installed VISTA ? If so then you proberly wont be able to find it at this time as Sony have not released full support for all systems yet, However on the Bright side the Drivers etc should be here before the end of Febuary so you may have to wait.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Markus-j,

Have you downloaded the pre-installed Drivers and utilities for your Vaio FE31Z..

Markus-j
Visitor

well no, as I need my bluetooth everyday for work I decided to uninstall Vista for the same reason..
So it would just really be an issue of finding this utility that already was installed on my vaio when I bought it.

Resonate
Visitor

well no, as I need my bluetooth everyday for work I decided to uninstall Vista for the same reason..
So it would just really be an issue of finding this utility that already was installed on my vaio when I bought it.

Then just follow Thalamus Lead & you can download & have it back up an running :wink:

Markus-j
Visitor

Hi Markus-j,

Have you downloaded the pre-installed Drivers and utilities for your Vaio FE31Z..

I'll try that one, thanks a million Thalamus!

Markus

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

I’m not sure about your model but with the FE2** series you will find the Bluetooth Toshiba Stack under Pre-Installed Drivers > Bluetooth > Program Files > Toshiba.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome Markus.. :slight_smile: