Join now - be part of our community!

Why I can not access the Sony Vaio Update Website?

binru
Visitor

Why I can not access the Sony Vaio Update Website?

I just recoveried my system several days ago and after that , When I clicked the right bottom corner icon "Vaio Update", it told me that "The server could not be accessed,Please try again". I have tried serveral days, by far, I stll can not access. Is it the website problem or my laptop? My laptop is A397XP.

Thank you very much!

12 REPLIES 12
Eugenepang
Visitor

had you register your vaio and what browser are you using?.. i am also having the same problems before and after about 1 weeks or so after registered my vaio its seem to work ok.. its even pop up and ask me to update my vaio. Btw its only use IE

binru
Visitor

had you register your vaio and what browser are you using?.. i am also having the same problems before and after about 1 weeks or so after registered my vaio its seem to work ok.. its even pop up and ask me to update my vaio. Btw its only use IE

How to check whether I registed or not? Because I have updated my laptop before I recoveried the system. Do I need to go somewhere to register again?

Thank you!

formof
Visitor

I'm cannot access it too and i'm registered on www.vaio-link.com and on www.club-vaio.com Maybe there's another place where we need to register for Vaio Update to work ?

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

On VAIO-Link is a Download area. If you click Drivers and Updates > Drivers and Patches, then you must type in the product and seriel number. I think you must do that before you can use the update via the icon on the systray.
But your browser must accept Cookies for that.

binru
Visitor

I have already done it. On that webpage, it can automaticlly recongnize my laptop model. However, I still can not access the update

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Mmmh, no idea. But I wouldn't worry about that. VAIO updates are really rare.

binru
Visitor

Mmmh, no idea. But I wouldn't worry about that. VAIO updates are really rare.

Could you give me the URL about updata webpage, I want to try to aceess by myself.

binru
Visitor

I have already registered, However, I still can not access the Update.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I can't use it either, I have logged in with both FF and IE, no luck