Join now - be part of our community!

My WH-1000XM3 Headphones always show 100% charge.

profile.country.GB.title
Peterm1967
New

My WH-1000XM3 Headphones always show 100% charge.

Hello.

please could you help?

This is my first post, so I hope I have posted in the right board. Apologies if not.

I bought some WH-1000XM3 headphones last week and fully charged them for the first time yesterday. All the time I have used these they have shown 100% charged on the Sony Headphone app and on my iPad. Also when I press the button on the headphones, the voice says ‘Headphones fully charged’.

They ran out of charge yesterday, but still showed 100% just before they ran out of power.

After fully recharging them I have used them for 3 hours today and they still read 100% on the app and the message on the phone still says ‘Headphones fully charged’.

I have reset the headphones ( pressing on/ off button and ANC button at the same if at least 10 seconds) and deleted and reloaded the app. The problem is still there. My headphones are updated to 4.5.2.  Please could someone help me. I really love these headphones. Are they faulty or is there a fix?

your help on this would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much. Pete 

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

Hi Petern1967, did you try to use another smartphone to check if the issue is with your ipad?

profile.country.GB.title
Peterm1967
New

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. Much appreciated. It seems to be working okay now. Once I gave the headphones a full charge from a flat battery it started to register and now the battery reading drops down by 10 percent each time  ( 90% to 80% to 70% ect). I am really pleased with these headphones, the best I have ever had. Thanks again.