Join now - be part of our community!

Battery life on Sony Xperia 1ii

Aksemoon
New

Battery life on Sony Xperia 1ii

My battery only last less than 8hrs. I tried the self diagnosis but everything seemed to be fine also battery care is on still less than 8 hers and needs charging. Any idea?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.DE.title
BBEN66

Despite my initial statements, now after more than a week of use, the battery holds longer. Yesterday shoot a lot of images with my MK2, came back with 83%, actually (one day later), it has 72%. Using it to read news, post in different networks, listen / watch some music videos. I am very pleased with the battery life for now. Oh yes, and uploaded all my images from yesterday via WLAN to my drive.

profile.country.DE.title
mamller6487

My battery lasts about 2 days or longer. Look in the "digital wellbeing" perhaps you can see, what causes your battery drain.

I personally use no display on messages, no animation backgrounds, i have disables things i do not use like NFC. I deselect notification that are not necessary. But i use very often the cameraApp or spotify. But i do not play very much on the phone. 

There are some apps that use a lot of energy like the cinemaPro App or games CoD like. 

Have you tried to use the stamina modus? Perhaps it will help.

profile.country.DE.title
BBEN66

Batter update: one more day, right now it shows me 72%. Used it for reading some news and updating apps. On all the time, BT, NFC, GPS all on. Interesting, because yesterday I had the same value...

profile.country.DE.title
BBEN66

More updates: Thursday now, not charged my MK2 since last Saturday. Actually it shows me 50% left. Shoot some pictures today, update some apps and read some news with different postings to social media. 

profile.country.DE.title
BBEN66

One more and here we go, Friday (21:33), my MK2 tells me 41%.

Last charged: Saturday night, almost a week ago.