Join now - be part of our community!

Android 10 fingerprint

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Daaamien
Explorer

Android 10 fingerprint

Hello,

I have updated my Sony Xperia 10 to Android 10 last friday. Since, I have a issue with the fingerprint sensor to unlock my device.

I have a message like this : "Fingerprint not match" or "Fingerprint sensor is not clean, please clean it ans try again" (it's not exact message, my device language is french, it's a translation)

Of course, I m cleaning the sensor, I'm also try to add a new fingerprint (setting, sécurité, fingerprint) but impossible to add, always same error message.

I need your help. 

Thank you !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Daaamien 

I'm sorry to hear that, I've been experiencing fingerprint issues but with a different Xperia; Could you boot in Safe Mode and try again ?

Press the power button > press and hold the power button > you should see a pop up message > press ok to boot in Safe Mode > report back.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Daaamien 

I'm sorry to hear that, I've been experiencing fingerprint issues but with a different Xperia; Could you boot in Safe Mode and try again ?

Press the power button > press and hold the power button > you should see a pop up message > press ok to boot in Safe Mode > report back.

profile.country.GB.title
Daaamien
Explorer

After reboot in Safe Mode, I can add a new fingerprint without error message. It work like a charm after boot in standard mode!

Thank you 

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Anytime :slight_smile: