Join now - be part of our community!

How to turn screenshot sound off?

SOLVED
pongac115
Visitor

How to turn screenshot sound off?

Xperia 10.

I closed the shutter sound in camera already, but screenshot sound still on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jonas
Master

Hi @pongac115, welcome to our forum!

There is no setting to turn the sound of for when you take a screenshot, except for muting the device / turning on do not disturb mode.

I can see how a setting to turn this off could be very useful to have though, so I'll make sure to forward the feedback internally! Slightly_smiling_Face

Have a great Monday! Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@pongac115 

it doesn't seem to be a way to do so

I've been looking under

Settings > apps & notifications > see all > menu > show system apps 

حسين3
Visitor

سلام بي نسبه انا تواصلت معا ادعم الفني لد شركه سوني علشان الاميل بغير رقم جوالي ورقم الملف معي ارسله لدي عبر الإيميل

Peace be upon me I have continued to support the technical support of the company Sonny Alhaman without the number Jawali and the file number with me Send me via e-mail

gt

@uliwooly wrote:

@pongac115 

it doesn't seem to be a way to do so

I've been looking under

Settings > apps & notifications > see all > menu > show system apps 

Jonas
Master

Hi @pongac115, welcome to our forum!

There is no setting to turn the sound of for when you take a screenshot, except for muting the device / turning on do not disturb mode.

I can see how a setting to turn this off could be very useful to have though, so I'll make sure to forward the feedback internally! Slightly_smiling_Face

Have a great Monday! Slightly_smiling_Face

Jonas
Master

Hi @حسين3, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

I'm not quite sure that I understand exactly what you mean, would it be possible for you to elaborate a bit?

Thank you! Slightly_smiling_Face

pongac115
Visitor

Thanks Jonas,

Awaiting for this in next update.

Jonas
Master

@pongac115, you're very welcome and I can't make any promises that this will be changed in a software update, but I'll make sure that your feedback reaches the relevant departments!

Have a nice weekend! Slightly_smiling_Face