Join now - be part of our community!

No connection to mobile network

SOLVED
Christian_79
Visitor

No connection to mobile network

Often the experia 10 does not re-connect to a mobile network after swiching from Wifi to LTE or when I leave areas with no connection at all (and we have a lot in Germany...) to "connection areas" so I can't even receive/make phone calls. The only thing that helps is a re-start of my smartphone and it happens 1-2 times a day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christian_79
Visitor

I now fixed both bugs (no mobile data & bad bluetooth). I went into "developer options" and swiched off the "mobile data - always on" option. That was the reason why it did not connect autmatically after swiching from wifi or "no connection areas".

Regarding bluetooth: I swiched from version 1.6 to 1.4 and also my remote control worked fine again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

I suggest you to reset network settings.

After that your phone will download APN sttings for mobile network again.

Hopefully this will resolve your problem.

Christian_79
Visitor

Thanks, just did it and will let you know if it works.

Actually the Experia took all settings from the S7 backup in the cloud so I hope that was the problem. Also my bluetooth didn't work well since I could not skip titles from my steering wheel remote controls by listening music in the car.

Christian_79
Visitor

Unfortunately the reset did not work. Still no connection when I change from Wifi to mobile data. Only when I re-start the smartphone it connects - very annoying.

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Strange....

With WiFi off it connects as expected?

Did you contact you provider?

How is it in safe mode?

When your device is in safe mode all 3rd party apps are excluded from loading and your device acts as if it only has the preloaded apps.

When it functions as it should in safe mode then a 3rd party app is interfering.

Christian_79
Visitor

I now fixed both bugs (no mobile data & bad bluetooth). I went into "developer options" and swiched off the "mobile data - always on" option. That was the reason why it did not connect autmatically after swiching from wifi or "no connection areas".

Regarding bluetooth: I swiched from version 1.6 to 1.4 and also my remote control worked fine again.