Join now - be part of our community!

Android TV Sony should offer a Dualshock 4 Controller to the community

profile.country.GB.title
imranh
Explorer

Android TV Sony should offer a Dualshock 4 Controller to the community

Hi all

Given all the issues we have had with our new tvs and spending so much the least Sony can do is offer us all in the community a free Dual Shock Controller as a gesture of goodwill. 

Given so many features the tv was sold with have been missing for us early adopters for so long.

Lets see if they really care as they say they do and honor this or something even better.

4 REPLIES 4
malcolm1962

@imranh wrote:

Hi all

Given all the issues we have had with our new tvs and spending so much the least Sony can do is offer us all in the community a free Dual Shock Controller as a gesture of goodwill. 

Given so many features the tv was sold with have been missing for us early adopters for so long.

Lets see if they really care as they say they do and honor this or something even better.

And why would I and many ohers I'm sure want one of those? I just want a TV that works properly, 100% of the time

Janekch

Malcolm1962 is right, we just want TV to work properly. What Sony will do not to lose customers we will see in the nearest future. My experience with Sony products is-never again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sony is not in the habit of offering compensation in the way of goods - so its highly unlikely they will start now 

1 controller for the whole community would only cause fights :wink:

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
TheRookieUK

Just buy a PS4

plug it into HDMI 4 and watch 3D films, Games, Blu-Ray, Full bravia 24p sync and you get one Dual shock controller with it.

Then you won't want to use the Playstation Now or Crappy Android games anyway on the TV.

Seroiusly though ......

If you download the iOS or Android app you can use your mobile as a touch pad, Google search mic and GAME controller for the only good game on the TV, Crossy Road!

Cheers 😉