Join now - be part of our community!

Netflix problems

Shrek2015
Explorer

Netflix problems

Ever since the recent update I have not been able to access Netflix. I get Error code ui-800-3 (%MSL_INTERNAL+CODE%)  I have searched this forum and much more but none of the solutions given has worked for me. I am able to access Netflix ok on another televison which is not Sony. Help please ?

My Model is 

KD-55X8509C

49 REPLIES 49
hinchers
Explorer

I have tried all of the outlined options to no avail!!

I have connected the TV to my phone via WIFI hotspot and Netflix works; I have then disconnected and Netflix appears to connect but will only load up to 25% and then hangs!!

Netflix works on varying devices and even works on a chromecast connected to the sony TV but the Netflix app will not work through the BT WIFI!!

Starting to get rather miffed off with the whole idea that Sony are being very quite on the issue, it is obviously something Sony have done given that it is only after the software upgrade that this issue has appeared!!

Harrytsg
Explorer

When I did the tethering via my phone, it did the same thing re 25% upload a couple of times. Persevere backwards and forwards between tethering and Wifi, and see if it works.

mine did after a couple of goes, and is still working now.

I hope it works for you.

rachelhughes28
Explorer

this HTML class. Value is https://www.sony.co.

Anonymous
Not applicable

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I'm hoping its some sort of cryptic message lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect for GCHQ :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

If GCHQ are monitoring this forum its time to put the tin foil helmets on again :wink:

Anonymous
Not applicable

What?  You took yours off?  Still have mind on.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

:laughing: I had to, the sandwiches also wrapped in it had started to smell a bit funny.

(I seem to have gone nowhere near the Netflix issue, so will now scarper quickly)

mustafahashim
Explorer

Today I tried connecting my tv to a BT wifi with FON network. Netflix connected to Internet.  Problem is it is very slow network and you can't watch anything. So it just stuck ed there in loading. I went back and connected using the word connection to my router and it worked.

It is working now fine but I don't know for how long this will be. And I don't know what will happen if I shut off the tv or restarted it. I don't want to try for now.