Join now - be part of our community!

Remove Daydream Android TV SONY "SOLUTION"

LucasdaMata
Explorer

Remove Daydream Android TV SONY "SOLUTION"

Olá galera como vão? Meu nome é Lucas, recentemente após fuçar muito consegui tirar o famoso e chato "daydream(sonhar acordado)" das minhas televisões, todas voltada para o uso corporativo de dashboards e videos a cada uma ***** entrava em "daydream(sonhar acordado)", abaixo segue as instruções que bem resumida do que fiz para funcionar.

1) Em [Configurações > Daydream] alterar para “SLEEP” e “Suspender = Nunca

2) Habilitar o modo desenvolvedor: em [Configurações > Sobre > Build No] clicar várias vezes até aparecer a mensagem de “developer”.

3) Sair de configurações até a tela inicial e entrar novamente

4) Em [Configurações > Preferências > Developer Options > Geral] selecionar “Suspender = Não”

Pronto minhas TV's nunca mais entram em "daydream(sonhar acordado)".

Testem nas suas TV's e validem por favor.

OBS: MEU INGLES NÃO É FORTE ENTÃO USEI O GOOGLE PARA ME AUXILIAR A ESCREVER.

Abraço a todos.

Atenciosamente,

Lucas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys how are you? My name is Lucas recently after much poking around could take the famous and boring " daydream ( daydreaming ) " of my TVs, all geared to corporate use of dashboards and videos every hour entered " daydream ( daydreaming ) " below follow the instructions that summed up what I did for work.

1) [ Settings> Daydream ] switch to "SLEEP " and "Suspend = Never "
2 ) Enable the developer mode : [Settings > About> Build On ] click several times until the message "developer " .
3 ) settings Exit to the Home screen and enter again
4) [ Settings> Preferences> Developer Options > General] select "Suspend = No"

Ready my TV's never enter " daydream ( daydreaming ) ."

Test on their TV's and please validate .

NOTE: MY ENGLISH IS NOT STRONG THEN USED TO GOOGLE ME AUXILIARY TO WRITE .

Hug to everyone.

Regards,

Lucas.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Will test this, if it works as you say - Well Done !  :clap:

Cheers

LucasdaMata
Explorer

Show!
LaurenceHerbert
Explorer

This works! Thank you very much 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Credit to the original poster @LucasdaMata this work-around indeed does work.  A slight terminology issue, the word 'suspend' is not in the general options in dev mode.  It is instead called 'Stay Awake' - set this to ON and this will prevent Daydream from activating.

This has been tested on 2016 and 2015 models.  Exact models are KD-55XD8577 and KD-55X8509C.

1. Go to Settings > Daydream and set 'When to Sleep' to 'Never'
  2. Activate developers mode by going to Settings > About > Build and press OK 7 times
  3. Go out of settings completely (back to home screen)
  4. Go to Settings > Developers Mode > General and set 'Stay Awake' to 'On'
  5. Return out of settings and use web browser as you wish.

Note: Developers mode must stay enabled for this to work.  To disable developers mode, you must do a factory reset.

Cheers

LucasdaMata
Explorer

Cool:smileythumbsup:

Happy in help.

Hugs!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi LucasdaMata,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

Thanks for taking the time to post your solution which I am sure will be useful to other community members..👍

LucasdaMata
Explorer

Hi Thalamus,

I thank you for being already using this mode and that simply was well regarded for you savvy :smileyyahoo::smileythumbsup:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Olá LucasdaMata,

eu não tenho um Adroid TV I foi simplesmente agradecer a você para o destacamento da solução na comunidade..

LucasdaMata
Explorer

thank you so much :slight_smile: