Join now - be part of our community!

Sony a1 picture disappears

SOLVED
profile.country.BG.title
ivamilan
Explorer

Sony a1 picture disappears

Every 3-4 minutes looking TV my picture disappears and only the sound is going on. On the right bottom of the screen the text Bravia appears. If I touch a button the picture reappears for a while, and again the same. It is not from the signal. Do you have any idea what to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi

Try first Settings-Srorage & reset-Internal storage-Cached data -> Clear cached data -> OK

Then reboot your TV.

If not solved, try Settings-Apps-System app find Backdrop, Basic Daydreams, Demo mode, Second Screen Setup, Second Screen Setup Auth Bridge, SencondDisplay, ShopSettings, Timers and Clear Data for each one of those.

Then reboot your TV.

This might work

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Some possible causes

Cause 1:

I dont support you have set 'Demo mode' to ON by any chance?  To check this: [HOME] > Settings > Retail Mode Settings > Demo Mode > OFF

Cause 2:

Daydream is set to activate after 5 minutes.  To check this: [HOME] > Settings > Daydream > When to daydream   Set this to 1 hour.  Also set "When to sleep" as Never.

Other settings are for 1 hour and above - i.e. Eco power saving settings.

Cheers

profile.country.BG.title
ivamilan
Explorer

Thanks. But none of these, I checked

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi

Try first Settings-Srorage & reset-Internal storage-Cached data -> Clear cached data -> OK

Then reboot your TV.

If not solved, try Settings-Apps-System app find Backdrop, Basic Daydreams, Demo mode, Second Screen Setup, Second Screen Setup Auth Bridge, SencondDisplay, ShopSettings, Timers and Clear Data for each one of those.

Then reboot your TV.

This might work

profile.country.BG.title
ivamilan
Explorer

Thank you very much. The problem is solved.

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi there

You are welcome

I hope this solution is permanent. If not, then possibly next time a factory reset is necessary.

Cheers

profile.country.BG.title
ivamilan
Explorer

Thanks

Sincerely yours,
Acad. Prof. Ivan Milanov, MD,PhD,DSc