Join now - be part of our community!

Unable to find KD-55AF8 in model list to register

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
ricmccar
New

Unable to find KD-55AF8 in model list to register

Hi,

I am trying to regsiter my TV, a Sony OLED KD-55AF8 but mysony does not appear to have it on its list of models. Can someone help or provide a link ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi @ricmccar,

Welcome to the Sony Community and thanks for posting the apparent problem. Could you clarify the steps you are taking to register the TV? You refer to 'mysony' but it is not entirely clear which portal on which platform you are referring to.

Alternatively if you just are looking to register the TV without any hurdles, then I recommend you contact Sony customer support. It is a fairly easy process for them to register your TV for you.

Our apologies in advance.

Cheers,

Dutchice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi @ricmccar,

Welcome to the Sony Community and thanks for posting the apparent problem. Could you clarify the steps you are taking to register the TV? You refer to 'mysony' but it is not entirely clear which portal on which platform you are referring to.

Alternatively if you just are looking to register the TV without any hurdles, then I recommend you contact Sony customer support. It is a fairly easy process for them to register your TV for you.

Our apologies in advance.

Cheers,

Dutchice

profile.country.GB.title
ricmccar
New

Thanks for your quick reply Duchise, the part of mysony i was referring to was https://www.sony.co.uk/mysony/product/register

I will follow your suggestion and contact the support directly to register my new TV.