Join now - be part of our community!

v3865 random Home Screen stuck after wake up from Stby

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

v3865 random Home Screen stuck after wake up from Stby

Happened twice on new Marshmallow:

Power On from Stby went to Digital, then pressing Home, TV stuck in Home Screen.

No action from any button could be performed for almost 1 minute(Volume, Action Menu, Discover etc). Digital channel was active on background. Checked both times, no app on Google Play was Updated.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Not seen or heard anything from anyone yet about this issue and i've not encounted this either (yet).  So i'll keep my ears/eyes out to see if anyone else has this too. 

Cheers

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi Quinnicus

Thanks for interest once again.

Yes I have not seen in this forum but I saw a similar issue in German forum.

https://community.sony.de/t5/android-tv/home-taste-funktioniert-nicht-mehr-kd-55x8005c/td-p/2330053

@Kuschelmonschtercould help in exact translation

I don't know if this is a permanent issue for that user but seems to bypass same way that was for mine during one minute of failure. By pressing GUIDE only buttton. Other buttons were dead. Possibly that was the reason my stuck went off after one minute.

The truth is that this has not happened again.

Could possibly happened because of the same reason random reboots occur and random High CPU usage.

By the way what I also have noticed watching Android Studio debug logging, is that there are in a few minutes  thousands of Errors, hundreds of them concern WiFi 2.4 or 5GHz(WiFiConfigStore) and also some strange Warnings that show known apps with MISSING initial letters from name.

For example there is a Warning in log that contains an app called droid.systemui which should be com.android.systemui :thinking: It is as if the Programmer misstyped the app name while compiling the firmware. Also too many errors for region, time and Inputs.

Too many Errors. Unfortunately