Join now - be part of our community!

DCR-SR68 File open/delete problem

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
aragorn_911
Visitor

DCR-SR68 File open/delete problem

Hello, I have a problem with my DCR-SR68 handy cam.. I have a bunch of videos and I tried to import them to the PC. But for some reason it failed. And now those files are checked with an gray color tick ( √ ).

Now I cant open the files, delete them or even transfer to the computer. Says unable to open/delete etc...

Please help!!

thanx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello aragorn_911 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

From what you are saying, are you currently getting this problem when trying to import the footage using the PMB software that came with the camera package? If so, you may be able to access the raw video files by opening the camera itself in 'Computer' or 'My Computer', depending upon what version of Windows or Mac OS that you are using. When connected to your computer, your camera should appear as a seperate disc drive and the video files should be within it - let me know if this isn't the case.

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello aragorn_911 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

From what you are saying, are you currently getting this problem when trying to import the footage using the PMB software that came with the camera package? If so, you may be able to access the raw video files by opening the camera itself in 'Computer' or 'My Computer', depending upon what version of Windows or Mac OS that you are using. When connected to your computer, your camera should appear as a seperate disc drive and the video files should be within it - let me know if this isn't the case.

Thanks,

Simon