Join now - be part of our community!

HDR -PJ10

SOLVED
profile.country.no_NO.title
linhol
Visitor

HDR -PJ10

Hello,

I have just installed Play Memories Home on my computer (Windows 7, SP1). This is an new installation. I hawe never installed it before. When I open Play Memories Home, I get a message - The browser has stopped working, an error has occured, and then the program is closed. So, I am not able to se the calender and the wideos. Is this a known problem, an can I solve it? Can anyone help me?

Message was edited by: linhol

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi linhol, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

There have been isloated instances of this in the past on the Forums. It's usually a software conflict of some kind. If you are PC-savvy you might be able to run a de-bug routine to find and remove the problem file(s). It's often security or anti-virus software that's the culprit.

Often the best solution is to simply use a different image browser, like Windows Live – there are any number of alternative free and commercially available apps that would work.

Hope this is of some help.

Mick

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mick2011
New

Hi linhol, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

There have been isloated instances of this in the past on the Forums. It's usually a software conflict of some kind. If you are PC-savvy you might be able to run a de-bug routine to find and remove the problem file(s). It's often security or anti-virus software that's the culprit.

Often the best solution is to simply use a different image browser, like Windows Live – there are any number of alternative free and commercially available apps that would work.

Hope this is of some help.

Mick

suntattood
Visitor

Try uninstalling the software and then reinstall. This works most of the time.