Join now - be part of our community!

Pausing recording on my bloggie?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
joymargaret
Visitor

Pausing recording on my bloggie?

Can anyone tell me how/if I can pause when recording with my Bloggie mhs-csm cos it's driving me potty trying? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drumzman
New

Hi joymargaret,

There is no pause button as such - you just use the same button to start and to stop recording video.

If you want to pause momentarily just press the start/stop button, and the camera is ready to resume filming immediately when you next press the start/stop button.  The only implication of this is that a new video file is created each time you start recording, but the files would follow on from each other so would have the same effect as having paused.

You can press start/stop as many times as you like in one filming session, and the time to resume filming each time this way is certainly quicker than the alternative of stopping, switching off the camera, switching it back on, and pressing start/stop again.

Don't know if this helps? :slight_smile:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Drumzman
New

Hi joymargaret,

There is no pause button as such - you just use the same button to start and to stop recording video.

If you want to pause momentarily just press the start/stop button, and the camera is ready to resume filming immediately when you next press the start/stop button.  The only implication of this is that a new video file is created each time you start recording, but the files would follow on from each other so would have the same effect as having paused.

You can press start/stop as many times as you like in one filming session, and the time to resume filming each time this way is certainly quicker than the alternative of stopping, switching off the camera, switching it back on, and pressing start/stop again.

Don't know if this helps? :slight_smile: