Join now - be part of our community!

Play memories Home crashes "Browser" stopped

profile.country.fr_FR.title
perdi13
Visitor

Play memories Home crashes "Browser" stopped

Hello

I have installed Play memories Home on a PC Vista.

When I launch it, i have on error message :

"Browser a cessé de fonctionner"

and the program closes itself.

Help ! Thank you

PS :

Message was edited by: perdi13

Message was edited by: perdi13

16 REPLIES 16
Mookster
New

iCloud can still run on your PC, just remove any "Apple" pictures from all the folders that are being used by PlayMemories Home. I used to integrate camera and iPod pictures of the same event into the same folder, now I can't. Perhaps I will go back to Picasa as a photo management tool. Sony should have figured this out a long time ago!!

brumul
New

I have the same problem and despite putting all Sony pics in a seperate folder the browser crashes. I DO NOT plan to remove all apple apps fom the computer but have found the Windows Live Photo Gallery to do a very good job at downloading pics from both the iPhone and my Sony cam and a very good job at editing. Until Sony fixes this very buggy application I will pass on it. They make a good camera but BAD applications. Try Windows Live Photo Gallery or even Picasa as a fine alternative :wink:

lahudso66
New

I have upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - now my copy of Play Memories Home will not load

My present camera is Sony DSC - HX50V

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

@lahudso66

Hi, may I direct you to here

This thread will lead you to the Sony Windows 10 evaluation checks page - PlayMemories Home has not been evaluated for Windows 10 yet.

Regards

If it ain't broke don't fix it
Palazzo13
Explorer

Hi, Im getting a browser error when I attempt to import Media files from my HX400V on Win 10. The referenced page says my camera is compatible (which it is as I was able to copy pics in Mass Stirage mode as a workaround)

Popup for MS Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C...

R6025

- pure virtual function call

Running Windows 10 Home 64 bit and PM Home 5.0.01.09090.

I've created a PM Home environment check CAB file - who should I send it to?

dsc-hx60v
Explorer

Play Memories Home (latest version) crashes when trying to import image from my dsc-hx60v photocamera. I get an error saying Browser stopped and the program stops completely. I run PMH on windows 7, 64 bit and i have the latest firmware. Reinstall did not make any difference.

Anyone for a solution or another option.    ????

I have the same issues , I bought my Sony cybershot 4 years ago,  I upgraded my pc , had to re install Playmemories now it crashes every time i try to do anything , please help

if you can provide a link to update , it would be appreciated , thank you 

mick 

[edited for privacy]