Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V - uploading to iMac

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
515Boo
New

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V - uploading to iMac

I've had the camera for sometime and it is excellent. Uploading has always been very easy until now. After connecting the camera via USB to computer, I usually turn on the camera and the screen shows: "USB Mode Connecting... " followed by the USB logo in a swirl. After this the pictures start to appear in my Photos on the computer and I can import selected items or all. For the first time ever, after a minute the screen shows: "USB Mode Connecting... Switch on [MENU]". When I press the Menu button, the screen shows (among other things) "AUTO" which I select. Nothing happens. Can anyone suggest what I should do? Battery is in full power. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
515Boo
New

It's all right guys, I found the problem. Instead of USB straight into back of iMac, I was using a splitter and clearly the Sony didn't like this. All fine now. Thanks to anyone who might have looking for a solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
515Boo
New

It's all right guys, I found the problem. Instead of USB straight into back of iMac, I was using a splitter and clearly the Sony didn't like this. All fine now. Thanks to anyone who might have looking for a solution.