Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286

I can only assume the proof is required to rule out people just taking the codes (etc) out the boxes, but I do understand your frustration also, as I also have been asked to forward proof about 14 times.

rpalmer83
Explorer

@Daniel_Hatcher

There was no code in my box as far as I remember, just a leaflet with a website address for a 1 in 5 chance to win the PS4, this website address asked for the model of tv, serial, and device ID (MAC) along with the date of purchase. The proof is more likely to have been to stop people buying a tv, winning a PS4 & then returning the tv to the retailer & keeping the PS4.

14 times to resend the proof is rediculous enough, but it's even more rediculous that each time you've sent it nobody has bothered to actually do anything. They really need to look at customer service as it's quite clear nobody knows what they are doing, we're just hitting brick walls.

When you look through these forums and elsewhere online it doesn't make for happy reading regarding any sony promotions whether it be prizes or cashback offers. It would have made more sense for them just to issue vouchers for people to go get a PS4 from a high street retailer!

Yeah, sorry,just checked my documents and there was no number either.

-

Hopefully good news, just checked the status of my win "Status Compliant" so fingures crossed, and fingers crossed for others as well.

Just an update, Just recieved my PS4, thanks alot all for the help, especially @Anonymous

Anonymous
Not applicable

Brilliant !!!

Thank you for the update :grin:

One down.

Sven0914
Explorer

Great news Daniel!

No sign of mine yet.  Last I heard still waiting on validation of documents before sending PS4.  Looks like it will need to be yet another email to everyone's favourite employee Khalid.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sven0914

I really do not understand why your claim has not progressed further (at the same time as Daniel_Hatchers).  Last I heard is that Sony have you invoice on record and were passing it on to the correct area.  I have subsequently requested a followup just now.

Cheers

Ef_Wolf359
Explorer

Yep, the same khalid I was assured months ago was to be sacked for lying to me. Typical sony
J8kennedy
Explorer

Thanks everyone for your help (especially Quinnicus) i have now received my PS4!

Atually
Explorer

Well done to those of you lucky enough to have SONY honour the terms of their PS4 competition. I have a "compliant" claim but am still chasing SONY the PS4. Over three months now.  Shame on them.

Quinnicus - you seem to have the magic touch - can you make some more enquiries for me?

Cheers

AT