Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there Atually

I'll see what I can do.

Cheers

Shaun.bell

You are the first person who I have come across who is useful! Had this issue since June. Fed up of being lied to, put on hold and ignored. Like many details have been sent on numerous occasions, promises have been made and...nothing!

the sad bit is I only entered for my two lads, now they are becoming anti Sony due to the broken promises.

after five months should I just accept Sony are not going to honour this agreement?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Atually  - Im still waiting for the latest information - and will get back to you when I do.  Last time I heard, you PS4 had attempted to be delivered to you, however was returned back to Sony - more than likely, no one was their to take delivery. 

@Shaun.bell  - If you can PM (Private Message) me your participation code, it will make things much simpler to trace down.  However, If you are unsure on doing so (as I dont work for Sony), that is OK.  In the mean time, I have escalated your complaint to Sony, in the hopes that someone can help you.  Please ensure that you have the correct contact detail in your profile.   Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Atually - Good News, your PS4 will be sent out to you early next week.  And then its just waiting for the post/delivery (however long that takes).

Shaun.bell

Thank you. However we were told this the August bank holiday week and we cut our family holiday short to wait in for it...then nothing. Also we have had no card through the door for attempted delivery, surely this is the first thing couriers do?

Please forgive me for being doubtful.  Unlike others though we are really pleased with the TV , the football mode is brilliant. Like I said previously this situation is more damaging to Sony from the perspective of my two lads of 10 and 13 who muttered '.this wouldn't have happened with....' I will let you guess the other make of console.

Amo_Singh
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus, 

Just sent you a PM - I am also in the same boat as some people, I applied in May and have been compliant and waiting for my PS4 for some time.  They attempted 2 deliveries.  On the first attempt they delivered my PS4 to someone in London, who i do not know or have ever met.  (Random)  On the second attempt i waiting (Mid July) and nothing came through, and was later told there was a technical difficulty. 

This has been the case now for many months.  Customer Relations are looking into it for me, but I just get messages / emails and calls saying they have no updates.  Its now been 5 months and I really dont know who else can help.  I speak to Anne from customer relations who keeps telling me the department she contacts are not getting back to her. 

Any Help would be extremely useful..  Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amo_Singh  -  I have escalated your PS4 claim to Sony.  Give me some time and ill get back to you with whats going on.

@Shaun.bell  - A little bit information for you at this stage : "It appears the wrong product details have been registered in this case" - However still trying to get more information.

Amo_Singh
Explorer

@Anonymous Thank you - any help or assistance will be greatly recieved.. Just seems to be no one @ sony can actually help, the department that deals with the promotion seems to be a bit like Area 51 lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your Welcome - However at least we know that Area 51 exists :grin:

Shaun.bell

The wrong product? Sorry don't understand that. I put in the codes and won! It came up with the tv I had bought too.. This is a new development. Had been told
a) the recorded delivery had arrived but not sure where so resent.
B) we have your documentation but we need it electronically.
C) you have sent it using a non windows pc (imac) please resend
D) your details are correct and you have indeed won please wait
e) your ps4 will be with you in 7 days (this is when we cut short our vacation
f) our systems are down we cannot help you
G) our systems are down but we have escalated the case
H) again our systems are down again but it is in escalations
i) we will put you in contact with x they will oversee your case
J) the escalation department have your information it is now being processed
K) please accept out apologies with £× towards your phone bill. X will personally phone you on....
l) we are sorry agent x is on holiday so she cannot phone you on x day but I have put you through to escalations
All of the above are in response to contacting sony. We have yet to receive a call back. Therefore I am unsure why after 5 months it could be the wrong product registered? However I really do appreciate your help and feel there is somebody in the Sony universe who can enlighten us.
Many thanks