Join now - be part of our community!

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

Hey guys,

I have an idea, if you're new to the forum and just want to say hi, then feel free to post here.

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Tags (2)
764 REPLIES 764
taisiuta
Visitor

hello

faithx

Hiya taisiuta

to ClubVAIO

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi taisiuta ,

Welcome to Club Vaio, :slight_smile:

Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

Welcome all you newbies! (and all you lurkers who haven't said hello yet :slight_smile: )

jadizia
Visitor

hi just joined it says i'm male in my profile but i'm john's wife pearl .so hello saw your halloween cakes :slight_smile: my grankids helped me make some they were yummy :smileygrin: hope to come back cherrio[i

BY THE WAY I'M A TREKKIE AND PROUD OF IT
:tongue: :smileygrin: :smileyalien_1: hi just joined it says i'm male in my profile but i'm john's wife pearl .so hello saw your halloween cakes :slight_smile: my grankids helped me make some they were yummy :smileygrin: hope to come back cherrio[i
BY THE WAY I'M A TREKKIE AND PROUD OF IT
:tongue: :smileygrin:

jadizia
Visitor

HI MY NAME IS PEARL I'M JOHNS WIFE HE SAYS HELLO HE CANT USE A COMPUTER. I AM TRYING TO TEACH HIM :thinking: IT'S TIRING OR SHOULD I SAY TRYING :laughing: BUT ANYWAY A BIG HELLO FROM BOTH OF US :smileygrin: HE SAY I'VE TO TELL YOU HE IS NOT REPEAT NOT A TREKKIE :slight_frown: WHAT A SAD MAN HE IS :devil: BYE BYE :smileyalien_2: :smileygrin:

kee-lo_

LOL welcome to the forum

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Welcome to CV John and Pearl!!! Have fun! :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Pearl (and John)

Welcome to Club Vaio..

Live long and prosper.. :wink:

faithx

Hiya Pearl and John

to ClubVAIO

Was that my Halloween cakes you were admiring? :wink: unlike some people (TR) who left me feeling inadequate :tongue: