Join now - be part of our community!

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

Hey guys,

I have an idea, if you're new to the forum and just want to say hi, then feel free to post here.

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Tags (2)
764 REPLIES 764
Mizy05
Visitor

Hi everyone. Not only am I new to the Club but I have never even used a forum b4. Sad eh.

Advice or fun tips welcome! I bought my Vaio as a present to myself.

Mizy x

faithx

to all the new members :smileygrin:

saynor
Visitor

Hi,

I am also new and will be celebrating the laptops week old birthday today. So far so good I think, still some points which I need sorting but think its more to do with Microsoft and not the laptop its self.

flirtcoach
Visitor

Hi folks,
I'm Peta and I've had a PCV-W1 since 2004. I thought it had a detachable keyboard..oops. That's what comes of buying in a hurry. BUT that said, I've loved it. Am writing this on borrowed time. as my keyboard is intermittently operating! Like being underwater and wondering if the tank will empty! oops.

I like the Vaio screen, the TV addition, which I dont' use a lot.. and the multimedia capacity. I upgraded my memory to the max which I think is 1 gig? would love more!

I live in London UK and have a very fun and unusual job :wink: As I'm living on my own, remembering ex who was so good with computers, I realised this is a good place to hang out.

Enjoy 2007... life is changing at a really fast rate...so anything can happen
smiles
from peta

faithx

Hiya Saynor & Peta

to ClubVaio

hahahaha, just had a browse around your website Peta, I have to agree, a very fun and unusual job, and I get to deal with the consequences lol :laughing: :laughing:

I don't think I need any extra couching in that department, but fun to read :smileygrin:

Enjoy your stay both

Estar
Visitor

Hello

I'm new to the forum.

Just got my Vaio, forum looks useful!

Speak soon.

:slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Estar,

Welcome to Club Vaio... :slight_smile:

kee-lo_

What he said LOL

mjmccaff
Visitor

Hello

My TX3XP is just 2 days old and am still finding my way around it but this forum looks like a great place to start...

profile.country.GB.title
lyapple
New

Welcome to everyone. Peta - I assume you are legal? :laughing: :smileygrin: :laughing: