Join now - be part of our community!

World Cup 2014 Fantasy Football Thread

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

World Cup 2014 Fantasy Football Thread

I woke up today as excited as a child creeping downstairs on Christmas Morning to see if the milk and cookies left for Saint Nick and Rudolph have been consumed.

Why? Its World Cup Time of course and another chance to play in the Sony League!

Dan-Dun-Dan-Dan-Da-Da-Da-Da-Daaa (apologies for my Samba Singing - plus its hard for me to type while I'm dancing.)

For those who want to join up and haven't seen the details yet please have a look at the Sony Fantasy League Competition details Here

Please don't foget to confirm your FiFa profile name underneath the blog :thumbsup:

How have other members found choosing their squads?

For me its nice having a couple of decent players but not so nice having Honduras and Iran players too lol

Did anyone manage to buy more than about 5 decent players?

97 REPLIES 97
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Well done osianeryl!

Enjoy your tablet :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im redirecting all mail packages leaving Sony to me - Muahahaha :grin:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Just like the England team it was sad for me to find out I'm only Premier League and not World class lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW Jumpy, just saw where you are - 54th.  Sorry thats not Premier League :grin:  @tweety2b pipped you there in 50th. 

@Drewde in 46 (just wait for his excuses, im sure it'll be a classic)

Im not happy on 32nd place, but happy enough that im ahead of @Catmambo 

ROFL

profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

my score could have been better if only I had read the T&Cs before the quarter finales 😞

Anyway happy not to be in the bottom part this time :tongue:

Cheers,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

:laughing:

I've had my rant about the broken game. Looking forward to the Premier League starting now.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Me too Drewde :yahoo:

I'm starting to warm up now (doing Star Jumps and rubbing linament on my legs) lol

Can't wait for Suarez to do something shocking at Barca.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Yeah wasn't as good as the Premier League Fantasty Football, but congrats to all none the less.

Eyes down for the new season - anyone know when the doors open for picking the new teams??