Join now - be part of our community!

Deleted photo recovery

Aghavali9
Visitor

Deleted photo recovery

Is there any way to recover my deleted photos? Those photos mean really a lot to me

P.S: I hate the Internal Memory & that dumb Android protocol which doesn't let me recover my photos

8 REPLIES 8
Johan
Master

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any phone application or computer program that can restore your deleted photos in your phone.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Download Recuva.

alexdon
EPR
Visitor

Don't rely on those One Time Posters!

The only thing they do here is advertising and trying to sell theit Software.

There are lots of FREE solutions to recover Data.

You just have to change Your internal memory from MTP to Mass Storage mode (there are APPs that can do this on the store) so that Your phone will be mounted as removable storage on the PC and then use ANY FREE recovery software e.g. PC Inspector Smart Recovery or File Recovery to recover ANYTHING from internal memory.

marcelosantabai
Visitor

In my personal experiences, it is not difficult to recover.

1). Do not save anything new on this phone card in case of data loss.
2). Plunge this card to your computer and apply a card data recovery tool to restore all your wanted pictures back at first.
3). Save and back up all restored data on another drive or card in case of data recovery failure.

Note: Never forget to back up everything important well again in the future.

Ahmed_khalifa
Visitor

How can i do it  or what is the name of the program can do it ? 

JaneWMoreno
Visitor

If you've ever synced to Google Photos or Flickr, you may find them there.

If you've never done this before, it's unlikely you can track them back.

But still you may follow the guide How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Phone to get it back.
redio
Visitor

Try Sony data recovery tool to scan out your Sony phone first, if the deleted photos can be scanned out, you can use it to recover the deleted photos easily. 

sophia7791
Visitor

Hello,

Everyone loves to click pictures and store them on their phones but when they are lost then some users don't get any way to restore them. So for you as well as other users, if your important data  like photos or other important stuffs are deleted then you should use Sony Data Recovery Tool. This is one of the effective solutions to retrieve lost pictures from Sony mobile phones.