Join now - be part of our community!

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

SOLVED
mohit5817
Visitor

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

i pressed *#*#73556673#*#*  just to view the retail demo video stored on my phone....i didn't knew at that time that evrytime my phone goes to sleep mode the video started on its own....After that i deselected the retail demo administrator from location > Select device administrators......so now phone can go back to sleep mode.....Now everytime charge my phone,the video starts again.....i've to force stop it everytime i charge my phone......i even cleared the data but it appeared again.......Plzz somebody help.....!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bardia
Visitor

Don't delete them,you see my pics,after deleting,error message start to appearing instead of the video ! it seems my problem solved !!! i type that code when my phone cennected to charger ! do it Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
saishibu38380
Visitor

type the same code again, it will stop.

BTW from where did you get the code?:smileysilly:

Bardia
Visitor

Nice code :smileyhappy:)) ,do you know where i can find other codes for Xperia U ?!

mohit5817
Visitor

typing the same code doesn't solve the problem.......n there's an app on playstore 'Xperia Insider'....got the code there....!!!

mohit5817
Visitor

Here's another.....*#*#7378423#*#*

btw did u try that demo video code...???

Bardia
Visitor

I did it and saw this :     screenshot_2012-09-09_1521[1].png

after i pressed Active this appeard : screenshot_2012-09-09_1522[1].png

But i think it because of Factory Reset,I should Restore my backup and test it again !
by the way,this message appeard in stand by mode and when i retype that code,it solved.you should try it Slightly_smiling_Face

Bardia
Visitor

I knew that code.it's so famous but this one ... i didn't know about this.

smani
Visitor

*#*#4636#*#* try this. It is a service menu be careful with it.

mohit5817
Visitor

i retyped that....nothing happened.....this video appears everytime when i charge my phone....!!!

Nabeel
Master

Go to settings > apps > all >Liveware manager > clear data