Join now - be part of our community!

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

SOLVED
mohit5817
Visitor

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

i pressed *#*#73556673#*#*  just to view the retail demo video stored on my phone....i didn't knew at that time that evrytime my phone goes to sleep mode the video started on its own....After that i deselected the retail demo administrator from location > Select device administrators......so now phone can go back to sleep mode.....Now everytime charge my phone,the video starts again.....i've to force stop it everytime i charge my phone......i even cleared the data but it appeared again.......Plzz somebody help.....!!!!

45 REPLIES 45
Bardia
Visitor

Now I have this problem too,it's a huge bug :smileyhappy:))))))

mohit5817
Visitor

@bardia: lol...:smileylaugh:

and nabeel now i would factory reset when ICS comes......every time there's a bug i've to factory reset it......why can't there be a proper solution for a simple error...!!

sujjuagr
Visitor

Use Astro file manager to delete the file, if u dont need it..in fact when i was browsing the files in my phone, i found many versions of the retail video..then i deleted all of them to free some precious space... Winking_Face

mohit5817
Visitor

i wanted to delete that retail demo app too......but that cannot be deleted.....and where can i find these videos..??

Bardia
Visitor

Don't delete them,you see my pics,after deleting,error message start to appearing instead of the video ! it seems my problem solved !!! i type that code when my phone cennected to charger ! do it Slightly_smiling_Face

mohit5817
Visitor

i'll try this definitely....thank u...!!

mohit5817
Visitor

Thank you so much bardia.......problem solved....!!!

Bardia
Visitor

:smileygrin: you're welcome !

shuvomm
Visitor

Where can I get the code? Facing sam. Prob...
Don't.know how it get activated
shuvomm
Visitor

I don't find any liveware manager Slightly_frowning_Face