Join now - be part of our community!

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

SOLVED
mohit5817
Visitor

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

i pressed *#*#73556673#*#*  just to view the retail demo video stored on my phone....i didn't knew at that time that evrytime my phone goes to sleep mode the video started on its own....After that i deselected the retail demo administrator from location > Select device administrators......so now phone can go back to sleep mode.....Now everytime charge my phone,the video starts again.....i've to force stop it everytime i charge my phone......i even cleared the data but it appeared again.......Plzz somebody help.....!!!!

45 REPLIES 45
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

*#*#73556673#*#*

alexdon
db1
Visitor

Do you know how to get rid of that demo on the Xperia Z tablet?
db1
Visitor

Can you help me get rid of this on Xperia z tablet?
db1
Visitor

Do you know how I can remove retail demo from my tablet?( Xperia Z )
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

I am not informed about the Xperia Z tablet,but you could try that code provided in the upper posts,maybe it will work.

alexdon
Ayush2
Visitor

I am also facing the same problem and also tried all the codes mentioned in this whole disucssion, but not able to get rid of this demo video. Please provide me some valid solution how to get rid of this video. I found that there is a retail demo app that runs on back which start this video. But ther is no option to unistall this app. So can you provide me the solution to unistall this application.

tazdevil
Visitor

tried it i hope it is gone and stays gone

Visitor

How ur problem solved mohit... Please tell me in detail
Alexxz
Visitor

THANK YOU SAVED MY LIFE WITH THAT CODE
evils1
Visitor

lol, this code is useful to disable retail demo at the store Face_with_stuck-out_Tongue