Join now - be part of our community!

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

SOLVED
mohit5817
Visitor

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

i pressed *#*#73556673#*#*  just to view the retail demo video stored on my phone....i didn't knew at that time that evrytime my phone goes to sleep mode the video started on its own....After that i deselected the retail demo administrator from location > Select device administrators......so now phone can go back to sleep mode.....Now everytime charge my phone,the video starts again.....i've to force stop it everytime i charge my phone......i even cleared the data but it appeared again.......Plzz somebody help.....!!!!

45 REPLIES 45
mohit5817
Visitor

it all started again.....now the video plays when phone goes in sleep mode......:smileyangry:

isn't there any sony staff member who can help...???

Nabeel
Master

Now stop it by typing this again *#*#73556673#*#*

Or just clear the data of retail demo once again

Bardia
Visitor

What's your firmware Version ?! it worked for me

mohit5817
Visitor

after typing the code what should i do next....???
cancel or activate ????

mohit5817
Visitor

my fw is .184....!!!

Nabeel
Master

See, if the demo video is still running after you lock your mobile then just clear it's data ( Retail demo )

mohit5817
Visitor

when the screen is locked it's not running.......and i've cleared the data about 10 times......it reapperars everytime on charging....!!!

Nabeel
Master

If it's appearing when you are charging means it has been activated through liveware manager/ Smart connect

Do one thing, go to menu > liveware manager > Charger > open app/ change app > select none

mohit5817
Visitor

none is selected with the charger

Nabeel
Master

Probably another app then

just go for a factory reset if you are not able to sort it