Join now - be part of our community!

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

SOLVED
mohit5817
Visitor

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

i pressed *#*#73556673#*#*  just to view the retail demo video stored on my phone....i didn't knew at that time that evrytime my phone goes to sleep mode the video started on its own....After that i deselected the retail demo administrator from location > Select device administrators......so now phone can go back to sleep mode.....Now everytime charge my phone,the video starts again.....i've to force stop it everytime i charge my phone......i even cleared the data but it appeared again.......Plzz somebody help.....!!!!

45 REPLIES 45
sony51
Visitor

Merci
Dheizwoody
Visitor

I got the same problem. I bought it secondhand and then i realize that my phone is demo unit. Someone can help how to get rid off that demo video and appeareance?
Please it's so annoying and restart my setting to demo version.
Artman080
Visitor

U R Star thx soooooooooo much

wxb
Visitor

just root your phone and uninstall bloatware like retail demo etc, you can uninstall it when your phone is rooted..

Tsotsy
Visitor

Hw to remove demo on E5

esteban7
Visitor

j'ai la solution ! il suffit d'aller dans les paramétres-systéme-à propos du telephone-cliquer 7 fois sur numéro de build- retour-options pour les développeurs-services en cours d'execution-retail-tout mettre sur off et voilà normalement le probléme est résolu 

I have the solution ! just go into the settings-system-about the phone-click 7 times on build-back-options number for service-developers running-retail-put everything off and that's normally the problem is resolved

gt