Join now - be part of our community!

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

sony1315
Visitor

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it, i switched off my mobile even though it is in the same mode plz help me out as early as possible.

43 REPLIES 43
Sam
Legend
Legend

Ok doing this is no easy task and requires some patience. Please be aware that with all of these steps it will require you to tap on each option twice and for the sliding function you will need to use two fingers spaced slightly apart:

Main menu > Settings > Accessibility > Talkback > Untick the option.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Prathap
Visitor

thank fr the reply it was helpful
Banu_19
Visitor

Im not able to scroll and im not able to operate my mobile properly becoz of this

Sam
Legend
Legend

Please ensure you are following my advice as above on how to scroll etc to disable this function.

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

DharmeshPanchal
Visitor

My phone is Encrypted with a Alphanumeric + Special Character password, when i try to type the password, i cant type, how do i Unlock and go to that Accessibility Option to disable it?

Sam
Legend
Legend

You will need to double tap each key to enter the password.

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

terryoj
Visitor

thank you very much...you saved me from insanity!!!!!!!!it almost stopped me from ever exploring my phone!!!!!!!if i coul dcould hug you, i would. thank you very very much!!!! this really hepled

zako7
Visitor

Hi, I recently updated to android 4.3 on my Sony xperia sp. I'm unable to delete widgets on lock screen. I tried long press and drag but didn't work. I don't wanna have widgets on my lock screen. Please help
taw
Visitor

THANK YOU VERY MUCH...I WAS SO MUCH WORRIED DUE TO THIS BLIND MODE..I FOLLOWED UA STEPS AND MY PHONE IS BACK TO ITS NORMAL MODE...THANK UU