Join now - be part of our community!

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

sony1315
Visitor

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it, i switched off my mobile even though it is in the same mode plz help me out as early as possible.

43 REPLIES 43
boojamunna
Visitor

hiiiii am booja ... really thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for this information i was totally fed up when it was in that mode thank u for help ... its really really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy useful .... seriously i thank u guys from my heart it was very helpful 

Tshire89
Visitor

I have followed your instructions and managed to get to the settings but the problem is that i cant slide down to get to the option of accesibility, it just wont slide down.

What do i do?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Use two fingers to drag down.

alexdon
Annoyed-by-expe
Visitor

My uncles phone got into this mode and I wanted to throw the funking thing out the window...thank you for saving his old **bleep** a walk round the shops for a new phone....LIFE SAVER.....not to mention that funking voice is the worst and most annoying in the universe....so a big thank you for your help
Tags (1)
rechae
Visitor

thank a million times Slightly_smiling_Face

BASH14
Visitor

I followed ur steps and managed to get my phone back to normal.! Thanks very much! You are a life saver Slightly_smiling_Face

9l
Visitor

Xperia C IMEI: (removed by staff - Sam)

Sam
Legend
Legend

Hi 9l and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I have removed your IMEI for your privacy; however can you please advise what assistance you would like?

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

praveen48
Visitor

Thank you its really useful... Slightly_smiling_Face

maly
Visitor

thanks for the advise  . it worked  Slightly_smiling_Face