Join now - be part of our community!

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

sony1315
Visitor

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it, i switched off my mobile even though it is in the same mode plz help me out as early as possible.

43 REPLIES 43
Rajmohan1
Visitor

Hi i cant operate my micromax mobile got in to blind people(voice guidance).Plz help me out.

Bluemancboy
Visitor

Help me from insanity my phones gone to blind mode and I'm at the end of will to live please talk me through settings to change it or it's going through the window I can't cope please help me

Aaron1Tovish
Visitor

Can you believe that my phone came PRESET to voice guidance?  AND on the Welcome "Get Started" site!  No helpful hint about double tapping of sliding.  But the kicker is that I cannot slide down the Settings bar.  So there is not way to follow your advice, i.e. navigate from the Main Manu to Turn Off VG.

I tried to follow the Welcome site but that only leads to a blank screen (with Settings bar, but still no way to pull it down. 

What on Earth should I do?  (And what were they thinking when the put me in this trap?!)   

Barneygoogle
Visitor

Thank you so much!  I have a Nokia 3.1 and (foolishly) switched this voice guidance on. It shouted out everything, "Portrait!" "Landscape", New email!" "Text message", etc., etc. I was in my car, with my wife; who was not amused! Eventually, I managed to switch it off completely. Thanks to your post I now have normality returned.