Join now - be part of our community!

no sound from speaker

SOLVED
jamilavida
Visitor

no sound from speaker

My speaker just don't seem to work at all. I was watching a movie and suddenly the sound turns off and until now there no sound coming at all from my speaker, however it works just fine on my headphone/earphone. Please help
Tags (1)
57 REPLIES 57
markharlan
Visitor

Give a presure to around the speaker
av1989
Visitor

i was also facing same problem....i just update new version which notify in my xperia M phone.......and cheers problem solved.....hope this works for others also

baldersn
Visitor

Same here
lovesky
Visitor

factory reset works for me. Maybe some softwares modified phone setting because my phone is root. I just backup apps with Titanium backup then do factory reset.

Dagcon
Visitor

Use the headphone, plug in and out 4/5 times, then play sound with speakers Slightly_smiling_Face it will fix

yooleeey
Visitor

I'm having the same problem with my sony xperia c3. When I first bought it, the loud speaker actually sounds great but this past few days it suddenly stop. What I have to do is to use an earphone to hear any multimedia sounds or even answer a call. Its kind of disappointing, having a thought that I've been taking care of my phone but suddenly malfunctioned without me doing anything to do so. Please, if it concerns with the software update or whatsoever kindly fix it. Thank you, 

pai_nageshwara
Visitor

hey did u get the solution at last when i contacted the sony call center he told its a hardware issue 

oxzs
Visitor

Hey..I got this problem after upgrade to lollipop. Any suggestions?
Mli
Visitor

My phone problem is only time am using earphone there is problem in a phone speaker it not work!!but earphone it work
Purplecotton
Visitor

Hi I have xperia c3 too. I have tried putting and pulling the headset trick but no avail. It failed diagnostic test.for speakerphone and earphone. Do you have any other suggestions.