Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Ray: How to record FM radio ?

SOLVED
xperwan
Visitor

Xperia Ray: How to record FM radio ?

Is it possible ?

(I really mean *FM* radio, and not 'internet streaming' radio)

Ideally, a recording application that allows you to select the sound source (fm radio, mic, call, internet streaming, etc.) would be perfect, but I didn't find such a thing. Any suggestion ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slimshaddy
Hero

hey download the application from here Winking_Face

http://www.mediafire.com/?9qx9n1dhdh4x6il

mark sanatm's and my helpful and correct answer so that other users can see the app ok..

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38
slimshaddy
Hero

searching Dizzy_Face

edit : coudn't find anything.. its not possible..

xperwan
Visitor

It must be technically possible !

Looking on google, some people pretend that the *only* way to do it, due to the analogical nature of the sound coming from the FM radio, is to listen to it through the speakers and record it through the mic (which is not really convenient !) but I think they're wrong: TrackID can work perfectly with the FM radio, even when it's played through the headphones, so I guess it must be 'internally digitized' at some point ! Slightly_smiling_Face

santam1
Contributor

hello @xperwan yes there's a application called 'radio moments' which is actually not availble in market and even not available after a google search it looks exclusive as it is not available. i've got the .apk file..bt how could I forward to you??

slimshaddy
Hero

whats the size of the file..??

and are you sure it records live radio and not internet radio..??

slimshaddy
Hero

i searched a lot , all they were saying that if the company has in-built feature then only we can record..

santam1
Contributor

yes I use to record!! it comes in around only 151kb give me ur mail id in message i'll send it now!!

slimshaddy
Hero

messaged you..

santam1
Contributor

ah!! but I can record live fm!! not the internet 1!!

slimshaddy
Hero

ok mail me the app already Dizzy_Face Dizzy_Face