Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Ray: How to record FM radio ?

SOLVED
xperwan
Visitor

Xperia Ray: How to record FM radio ?

Is it possible ?

(I really mean *FM* radio, and not 'internet streaming' radio)

Ideally, a recording application that allows you to select the sound source (fm radio, mic, call, internet streaming, etc.) would be perfect, but I didn't find such a thing. Any suggestion ?

38 REPLIES 38
slimshaddy
Hero

and there are loads of app to record fm from the internet Winking_Face

santam1
Contributor

install it!! use it!! post review here!!:-P

slimshaddy
Hero

yes it works Slightly_smiling_Face Slightly_smiling_Face

but why this app was discontinued anyway Thinking_Face and how did you get it..??

slimshaddy
Hero

hey download the application from here Winking_Face

http://www.mediafire.com/?9qx9n1dhdh4x6il

mark sanatm's and my helpful and correct answer so that other users can see the app ok..

santam1
Contributor

told ya...!! lolz.. don't know...but the app is great..!! except the ui..that's too simple..but although it works...I got this app from where I bought my phone ...I bought it from mobilestore...and a the guy who used to take care of SE phones gave me this..!!

slimshaddy
Hero

aah great Winking_Face it has only 12 hours of recording.. but i think if we cleared data of the app we would have 12 hours again Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes

santam1
Contributor

guess so!! big memory..big recording!!! Winking_Face

slimshaddy
Hero

well track id is there , if i love any song i just use track id and download the song :smileygrin:

santam1
Contributor

exactly!! but if u dont have data plan or network connection simply record it with the radio moments and then use track id!! I used to do it lot!!:D

slimshaddy
Hero

hmm ifirst of all i dont listen to radio that much Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes if i listen ,  i listen at home only and theres wifi connection so no problem Winking_Face

and the first time i used this my mom and dad coudn't believe it Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes

my mom listns to radio all the time , and everytime she wondered which song was this , but with these apps its easy..