Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia KDL-46EX503 missing BBC iPlayer, Five OD, LoveFilm and more

profile.country.en_GB.title
mchatter
Visitor

Bravia KDL-46EX503 missing BBC iPlayer, Five OD, LoveFilm and more

My Bravia has lost the BBC iPlayer, Five OD LoveFilm and other services whilst gaining new items like Wired and Epicurious. Picasa has also gone AWOL.  The software version is PKG4.105EUL-108.  Can anyone help... Please?!?

14 REPLIES 14
KDL-CX520
Visitor

error code 5006 mean your TV MAC number (serial number) is blocked now by Sony internet server...Looks like misconfigration in Database...to resolve this issue you have to contact Sony and after they release your MAC number From thier DB, then you must redo factory default resetting again.

Forum Moderator Knows which Sony depatment you have to call because Sony service center may not aware of 5006 code, it is in hands of Sony network group

Message was edited by: KDL-CX520

Message was edited by: KDL-CX520

mchatter
Visitor

I've done a factory reset and created a new connection to the internet. The tv also reports that the connection is ok. The strange thing is that the error code I get when refreshing the internet content is 0 - no error?!?

Catmambo
Contributor

Best to flag with the call centre now - please just articulate that you have done a full recovery and are running the latest firmwaire, and tell them the error code. They should be able to advise then.

Thanks

mchatter
Visitor

Do you have the contact details for Sony support in the UK ?

Catmambo
Contributor

Details at the top of this page, depending on how you want to contact them

thanks