Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-42W805A bluetooth problems

pesh0_
Explorer

KDL-42W805A bluetooth problems

Hi i jsut bought this TV and have a problem connecting my phone to it with bluetooth and NFC. When i turn bluetooth on and it finds BRAVIA but when i try to pait both devices it ask me to enter password on the tv then press ok so they can pair, but on the TV doesnt show anything so i cant enter it. After i press ok pairing fails because i dont know where to enter this password. Same with NFC since it wants bluetooth connection.

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.en_GB.title
gofrost

What device are you trying to pair?, bluetooth has a lot of different profiles.

Rewlow
New

Hi!
My problem is this. I have a Xperia P, which may or may not be compatible with TV with Bluetooth and NFC. That's my opinion only.

pesh0_
Explorer

I have amsung galaxy s 2+ , but when i turn on the bluetooth or touch it to the NFC point of the remote controler, it says ''the password for connectin is ***** (some numbers, everytime diffirent)'' But nothing shows on the TV so i cant enter this code anywhere... when i press ''ok (connect)'' on the phone it starts loading and says ''failed to connect'', because i havent entered the code...

profile.country.en_GB.title
gofrost

The xperia P is nfc enabled just make sure phone is unlocked when pairing and on the home screen,you might have to touch phone and controller several times until connection is made and the tv should show a message that the device is detected,also make sure that the tv remote input is set to tv upper left button on remote.You will not ba able to access the internet in nfc mode either this only mirrors whats on the phone.

Rewlow
New

THX. 

...sony.co.uk/support/en/topics/mirror_xperia_bravia_tv

Compatible 

Smartphones

• XperiaTM Z / L / SP / ZR / V
  • My phone is not in the list (P) Not on the menu: XPERIA / Screen mirroring
  • So I thought that the phone is not compatible with the TV.
  • Unfortunately I can not reflect on the TV screen of the phone with the NFC.
  • So far not succeeded, or I'm just lame
pesh0_
Explorer

What about me?

pesh0_
Explorer

The thread was about my problem, can someone help me please...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi pesh0_

You are quite right, unfortunately your thread became highjacked (in light of a better word).  Unfortunately I have very limited experience in NFC/Bluetooth connectivity.  As no-one else has come back with a solution for you, it might be best to contact Sony Support : HERE

Good luck with everything

Cheers

pesh0_
Explorer

I think the problem is that, the bluetooth is only for one touch remote... i cant connect to the TV with it...NFC makes wifi-direct connection with the TV...i`m not sure...