Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-42W805A

SOLVED
profile.country.YU.title
dejvid1974
Explorer

KDL-42W805A

I lost all applications! I have a signal for the Internet but because of the lack of applications I can not go to the Internet! example you tube! I returned to factory settings and nothing! Update does not exist! I do not know how I solve the problem! Yesterday I wanted to go to you tube, and nothing! there is no opera application that is basic .. I did not know where to write for help! my mail is [edited by moderator to remove personal details

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi dejvid1974,

Welcome to the community.

I'll see if I can find this out for you. Maybe someone else in the community can help in the meantime.

Thanks,

Pascale

View solution in original post

profile.country.YU.title
dejvid1974
Explorer

The problem is solved! The problem was the Internet router! I changed some parameters in it and it worked! thank you for your help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi dejvid1974,

Welcome to the community.

I'll see if I can find this out for you. Maybe someone else in the community can help in the meantime.

Thanks,

Pascale

profile.country.GB.title
Tenneen9000

Hello dejvid1974 ,

Have you tried connecting to a different network (i.e. mobile hotspot) and refresh the internet content? Do let us know the outcome.

All the best,

Tenneen9000

profile.country.YU.title
dejvid1974
Explorer

I made it through a mobile phone, ie a hotspot! I got all the applications! When I go back to my Internet network again I do not have any application !!! What's the problem?

profile.country.GB.title
Tenneen9000

Hi,

This seems to be an issue with your internet connection. You'd better contact your ISP to get help with it.

Cheers,

Tenneen9000

profile.country.YU.title
dejvid1974
Explorer

The problem is solved! The problem was the Internet router! I changed some parameters in it and it worked! thank you for your help