Join now - be part of our community!

X9005b lip sync help please

webbz66
New

X9005b lip sync help please

im struggling to fix the lip sync delay on the bravia x9005b and need a step by step guide if anyone can help, also is there anywhere i can download a manual for the tv so i can get to grips with what the settings mean ie in sound there is current and common and i have not got a clue what that is about :thinking:

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I dont believe that there is a Audio Sync Delay setting - any of these types of settings are normally on the connected equipment (ie Sound System, Bluray player etc) - Is there a piece of equipment connected that you are having trouble with?  If not, can you please describe further?

In regards to "Current" and "Common" - this is a setting that you can use to set individual (custom) settings for different types of equipment connected.  Or you can keep all settings the same and use "Common".  For example, you can have the same picture settings for Freeview and a connected Bluray player (using "Common") and a different picture/sound settings for a PS4 using "Current" - but you must set this when actually using the connected device.

However I have converted the iManual for you into PDF (attached) for you to browse through. All 233 pages :slight_smile:

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi again Quinnicus,

I am impressed that you have been able to convert and make a printer friendly version of the iManual :smileymrgreen:, I have been trying to figure out how to do this for the X9005A iManual but have failed miserably. I would be even more impressed if you could do this for me please - if it is time consuming then please do not put yourself out.

Regards

If it ain't broke don't fix it
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there Jonnie1266

Its the work of magic :dizzy:    Ok, a website called "Website2PDF".  It also took me a few attempts to figure it out, but if you want to have a go, have a look at the following instructions : HERE

Anyhow, I have converted the X9005A, and have attached it to this post for you.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Well Quinnicus, that is certainly magic you possess !

Many thanks, I will refer to the website if I need further iManuals converting in the future (just got a BDP-S5200 but don't think I need much reference for this). I will now entertain myself with some 'proper' reading, you know, the reading of paper (like a book) in one's hands. I am sure I will find something of value with this.

Kudos

If it ain't broke don't fix it
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your welcome.

Books......Thats soooo 20th century !

Im also a fan of a printed in your hands manuals.