Join now - be part of our community!

Click to DVD BD 3.0.24.11200

yoghibubu
Visitor

Click to DVD BD 3.0.24.11200

Iv'e been trying to dowload this update (Click to DVD BD 3.0.24.11200) from the vaio update but my antivirus stopped the installation saying there was a virus (Nod32 antivirus). Has this happend to eneyone else?

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

Welcome to the club,
Yeah word has got around about SGPlus.dll being a trojan with Win DVD BD (but not Click to DVD BD) as picked up by AVG and Nod32. If it is this same detection then I would allow it as it is a false posative. Sony has reassured us in the past the their servers were attacked years ago and have been virus/malware free ever since. Personally I still get 'data miner' spyware all the time from sony europe but use adware regularly to toss it out.

yoghibubu
Visitor

THNX Tony installed it and seems ok

profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

No Problem..if anything the whole Win DVD BD 'falsey' thing did me a favour and got me to purchase my beloved Zone Alarm which has improved my system speed and general reliability by at least 20% in comparision AVG free edition in concert with free PC Tools firewall both of which were very ordinary but did the job I guess. Zone Alarm 7.1 0048 is the only edition that has work properly with Vista Ultimate x86 and 64bit so far but was £43 for 3 users at Zone labs so shop around for it folks (I wish I had). :wink: