Join now - be part of our community!

laptop not working

shabeermiah
Visitor

laptop not working

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have written so many emails and so many letters and no one is bothered to answer me back or no one is bothered to sort this issue out. Sony is such a big company, and is this kind of service you provide to your loyal customers who spend so much money on your products. Dear sir/madam, I’m not lying, I have bought so many Sony products and I kind of live in Sony world, I have never complained about any of the products apart from just this laptop which has stopped working on the 15th month of the purchase. The fact is I have hardly used it, because I have got desktop and most of the time I use my desktop and I use the laptop maybe only once a month and I have spend £1200 for this laptop, just because I wanted to keep this for a life time, I have used Dell laptop in the past, its been 7 years and it still working fine, I have believed in Sony’s products and this laptop let me down, I have nearly lost all my faith in Sony. Can you believe it I have been writing to you from the past six months and no one is trying to sort out this mess? There are no proper people to speak, all the staffs at the customer service department seem to be stubborn and have so much attitude. Is that what you practice at Sony? I can’t believe, it’s such a big company and your staffs give so much disgusted service to your loyal customers. I can prove that I’m loyal customer with all my receipts that I hold with me, I have bought Sony digital DVD handy cam (£650) three Sony digital cyber shot cameras (each £299), Sony mp3 player, Sony DVD player, Sony Tele Vision. As you can see I live in the Sony world and when I get a genuine problem with my laptop, there is no one to listen at the other end, please sort my problem out. I need either replacement product or full refund of the money.

I’m waiting for your reply,

Warm regards,

Mohammed ULHAQ
7 James Street,
Southampton
SO14 1PH
UK

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi shabeermiah and welcome to the forum,

Sorry to hear of your problems but can I just explain that this is a user forum. We are not Sony employees, just other users like you.

Assuming that you purchased your notebook in the UK it will only have come with a 12 month warranty unless of course you purchased an extended warranty pack.

Do you have any copies of correspondence with Vaio-Link that may shed further light on the failure that the machine has suffered and any response that you received?

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat