Join now - be part of our community!

Hotmail

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
raheem786
Visitor

Hotmail

Hi,

This isnt vaio related ubt i dont know where else to ask....

I have a couple of hotmail email adresses but forgot the email adress and password, but when i registered i made an ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADRESS which i know the email and password to, if i find out the names of those email adressed ill know the passwords, so basicly

I know the alternative email adress and password

I dont know the email adress name

But i know the password

How do i recover it...?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Someone may know different but I don't think you can.  I think you must, at the very least, know the email address as the details of the alternate address will be held within that account.  No details will be held on the alternate account.

The only long shot would be if an email had been sent to the alternate address in the past.

:slight_frown:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi raheem786,

just a thought, but have you tried asking any of your friends, or people you may have emailed in the past, if they know your email address.?

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Someone may know different but I don't think you can.  I think you must, at the very least, know the email address as the details of the alternate address will be held within that account.  No details will be held on the alternate account.

The only long shot would be if an email had been sent to the alternate address in the past.

:slight_frown: