Join now - be part of our community!

How to remove scratches

profile.country.en_GB.title
davidbridgeman
Visitor

How to remove scratches

Hi Guys and Gals

Can anybody tell me how to remove some light scratching from the area at the side of the touch pad on my FE41S tried toothpaste and its still there.

Any Ideas

Regards

Atticmaster

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi atticmaster,

I would be careful as trying to remove the scratches may make the damage worse.. :slight_frown:

davidbridgeman
Visitor

Hi atticmaster,

I would be careful as trying to remove the scratches may make the damage worse.. :slight_frown:

Hi

Thanks for the reply

I think you might be right, so I have decided to cover the scratch with a sticker, just need to find a suitable one or just clear plastic. Do you know if anybody doses a protective sticker for the area in front of the keyboard on laptops?

Regards Atticmaster

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi atticmaster,

something like the Keyboard protectors from ProtecT I guess would do the trick, use the following link to view: ProtecT Keyboard Protectors

I'm not sure if they ship to the UK though.. :thinking:

davidbridgeman
Visitor

Hi atticmaster,

something like the Keyboard protectors from ProtecT I guess would do the trick, use the following link to view: ProtecT Keyboard Protectors

I'm not sure if they ship to the UK though.. :thinking:

Thanks Thalamus

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome.. :slight_smile:

davidbridgeman
Visitor

Hi
I managed to get hold of some clear sticky back film from a local sign writer, so when I get my Vaio back from the Sony repair centre I will cut-out a panel to stick over the front of the keyboard

Regards
Atticmaster

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

:cool: That's a cheaper option.. :slight_smile: