Join now - be part of our community!

I want to lodge my complain to the highest level of sony

profile.country.en_GB.title
Rajsekhar
Visitor

I want to lodge my complain to the highest level of sony

Please send me the customer support email id. when i mail they either bounce or i won't get any response

Dear Sir,

I am facing problem from day 1 of the purchase of my sony laptop. Customer id - 7005955205 order no 0302382512  laptop model - SVE1511C5E.

secondly i have been told my laptop is getting shipped from Japan and when I received the laptop in the back it is written made in china.

I am really confused and lost my trust . I want to return my laptop immediately and get my money returned to me or I need a replacement laptop.

Please reply back to me immediately. I am frustrated with the customer service as when i ordered they said it is a 24*7 support service available and now it is only possible to contact in weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm.

Also kindly send me the contact number immediately where i can speak any time I wish.

Thanks

Raj

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
peshyxp
Visitor

I appreciate Sony customer support is woeful but you might want to let forum users know what issues you are having with your laptop from Day 1

Once you tell us we may be able to assist

I would try this route first  before getting in touch with Sony customer support since they will drive you mad and test your patience to the limit

You are more likely to get a informed helpful timely response from forum users

Re made in China you may have misunderstood the sales pitch....Sony is a Japanese company and hence all products are shipped from their HQ in Japan (I believe)

The actual laptops are assembled/built in China along with Apple Macs, iphones, ipads, Samsung tvs etc etc all of which are top quality reliable products. Its all about economics.

Post your issue here and take it from there

Cheers